Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nuisance

This day was simply not going the way my horoscope had set me up to believe. "The Moon in Leo conjuncts Mars and squares Mercury today, indicating that many voices will want to be heard now." Ok, well I wasn't sure what at all that meant anyway but it certainly didn't have anything to do with missing my bus and having some sort of medical "emergency" with the neighbor kid who just decided to tag along.


I've been skimming my pocket first aid manual for the past 15 minutes or so and have yet to find anything addressing either 'catatonia' or 'paralysis'. At least she's quiet. She wouldn't shut up earlier. I finally let her have my PB&J sandwich, which seemed to calm her down. Now, I'm not a doctor, but I figure the little girl is probably doing better as she hasn't been doing that frothing thing for at least 5 minutes now. Do these trains have medical staff? I really do have an important meeting at 9:30. Perhaps I should just pin a little note of explanation to her coat.  I think it's safe to say it would be immoral to just leave her here. It is a darling coat.


Oh, what to do...?  Good grief - this is exactly why I never had children. รตVMP

1 comment:

  1. The very same thing happened to me not two months ago! PB&J seems to work much better than the cold Indian curry I had. Let's just say that the darling jacket wouldn't have stood a chance.

    ReplyDelete